Wednesday 12 June 2013

Just a casual Saturday

I know I know I'd disappeared for way too long but had a lot of things going on- work, studying, family stuff. But now I am back right here and the first outfit I want to post about is a casual one I wore this Saturday to the mall. 

Yes I'm still not over my burgundy pants. I think they're so classy and perfect even for the summer. 

And that's a Longchamp bag I'm carrying which looks like this:





It actually folds into a teeny tiny pouch look-alike too.

Besides that, the shirt I'm wearing is from an exhibition and even though it's full sleeves, I didn't feel hot in it because the fabric is very thin. Prints are IN- in a big way, so make sure you're sailing in the same boat.

Be back soon, I promise!

xox
CGC

No comments:

Post a Comment