Tuesday 27 November 2012

That Working Weekend

I know. Even the title sounds depressing, but unfortunately that's how life's been lately. Overworked, and therefore bugged. Remind me why I'm working again?

Anyhow, I'm trying to look at the bright side of things and I came across the following quote:



Yes, that's the only bloody thing we can do- LOOK GOOD. So if you're working on a Saturday when you should be shopping instead or on a SUNDAY (I hope not) when you should be snoozing instead, you can make yourself feel better by dressing up! Maybe you catch up a movie or meet some friends afterwards- whatever it is, you will be dressed appropriately. And not only that, one must dress for themselves! Right?

I have worn the following outfits to work on Saturdays:






Points to note:

1) Denims which fit well and aren't too low waist

2) A casual yet loose t-shirt (not body hugging)

3) Comfortable shoes as always

4) An extra layer (jacket here) just in case

Don't forget that even though it's a Saturday you are going to work. The attire has to be apt as always. 
























Here I'm just wearing a casual grey sleeveless polo-neck with a three-fourth sleeved sweater. The idea is to feel comfortable. And comfort mostly comes when you're wearing clothes according to the temperature, and since Delhi winters are oh-so-fabulous I wore a muffler to keep my neck extra warm (and also to add a little colour- mauve)

Lowers are again not very low waist semi-denims.




























And if you're feeling a little more adventurous try coloured pants with a classic shirt. It can't go wrong. But yes, only if you feel comfortable. You don't have to sport RED pants but this light coral colour looks great on Eva Longoria.

Try it!!































Girls if you STILL feel frustrated or overworked or bugged or feel like screaming some weird abuses, I can only suggest one simple thing:



Haha, just kidding ;)

xox
CGC

No comments:

Post a Comment