Wednesday 2 January 2013

Winter Love

Namaste girls :)

I just got home from work and now I'm in my bed, snuggled up in a thick blanket and having a cup of warm chai. Doesn't it sound like a typical winter eve? Especially if you live in the North. 

You know how winters can be drab mainly due to the number of layers one has to wear! But to keep things interesting, I mostly try to add colour to the last of the many layers I wear to work. 

Thought I'd share a few of my recent outfits:



I love blazers. They're so stylish. Especially the cotton ones. They aren't very warm so they can just be used as a style quotient. 

But yes, if you feel a little too cold, then you could opt on wearing a thicker blazer/ overcoat instead (Refer below)

Here, I've just teamed up a simple white shirt with a pink blazer, keeping everything else simple- including the shoes.

If you're feeling a bit wild you could even add a tie with this outfit. It could give a add a classy element to it.

I give this lightweight jacket a big thumbs up this winter- perfect for formal and semi occasions. 



The red coat below is one of my favourites. It's not lightweight- hence it's appropriate for the very cold winter days- the ones where you need to wear another layer when you step outside.
As mentioned on my facebook page,
moccasins are my new
indulgence

Beige muffler from Old Navy match my beige moccasins; not everything should be the exact colour.


Ruffles ruffles everywhere. How can anyone not adore them?

I teamed up this striped ruffled shirt with my purple Zara sweater and Zara pants. 

The outfit is nothing over the top- but stylish for sure.


















I play around with the H&M dressing room quite often and these are the styles I invented. Ha ha. I love colours. I can't let go of them even when it's 6 degrees outside. I just have to toss atleast ONE colour in my outfit. (Refer the red blazer above :P)




























Anyway, I'm signing off now. I know I've been pretty dull on blogger lately, but my resolution for this year is to blog more often. So I will be back real soon!

Happy New Year girls!
Keep it stylish to work.

xox
CGC

No comments:

Post a Comment