Friday 4 January 2013

Another Formal Party

2.0.1.3.

Here's to new beginnings. 
Hope this year turns out to be much more than the year gone by for all of us.


A few days ago, I had to go for a formal (new year's) dinner with some friends and family. For such an occasion, I would normally wear a dress but since it's the peak of winter in my city and hence it's absolutely FREEZING- I decided to wear my electric blue blazer with pants instead. 

This time I did it up with a white top instead of a black one. It's a simple sleeveless white top with sequin on it. It's not too much but totally apt to wear under the colourful blazer.


White sequin top- Promod, Boots- Forever New, Gold Watch- Tommy Hilfger
Bag- Dior, Black Tights- Zara
The fitted black tights/leggings are so comfortable (they fit me unbelievably well) and they're sexy! This almost never happens with me- if something looks really good on me it's usually the most uncomfortable. 

So, I wore red nailpaint and red lipstick to go with it, curled my hair (myself, yes!), wore a big gold watch and carried my favourite sling bag.

And voila! Got ten compliments on how good I looked ;)

PS: This look is, needless to say, also perfect for a work get together.

xox
CGC

No comments:

Post a Comment