Monday 14 January 2013

New Necklaces

Hi hi!

This blogpost of mine is not related to corporate clothing. It's Monday (I'm having a weekend hangover- with Lohri and all that) and yes I do have a life outside my office. Ha ha.

Therefore, I felt like sharing my weekend shopping purchases with you all. 

PS: Only focused on accessories today.


Long, green and royal looking. It has beads at the back and hence can be
worn the other way as well. This will look good with semi-formal as well.
With both desi and western attire.


Simple and classy- Silver. This one's from Accessorize.


This Indo-Western style gold coloured necklace would look so
elegant with white/ black/ any funky colour.

Tell me what you think. I bought these from Khan Market. So worth the money!

xox
CGC

No comments:

Post a Comment